2 Day Coaching Seminar - Austin, Texas
The Atomic Athlete Coaching Seminar is a 2 day, 16 hour, training event for experienced coaches, as well as new coaches looking to advance their skillset.
This course teaches fundamental concepts and practices from our two-week U.S. Army Special Forces Instructor course (SOFFIC) which was designed to enhance physical training and fitness protocols of Green Berets.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Develop all bodily energy systems for a comprehensive metabolic system
- Design circuits and sessions for each of the 10 training methodologies
- Design purposeful training cycles to continuously increase fitness (no more randomness!)
- Effectively use coaching fundamentals: corrective cues, exercise instruction, adapting for injuries
- Cut through the static to set clear taining priorities, free of distraction or bias.
Date: Saturday September 30th and Sunday October 1, 2017.
Time: 8am - 5pm
Location: Atomic Athlete 3907 Warehouse Row, Austin Texas 78704